Thread: Kelvin Benjamin
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kelvin Benjamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Great find BL, I am shocked to see him come out tbh, maybe his age played a part. I think he would be great at # 33 but only if we have a trade giving us more picks. In my trade down mock, I choose a WR but in straight 1-1 & 2-1, I say no as we need too much.
In any trade down mock you risk too much, IMO (imagine the player you target will still be there, in this case the franchise QB) while in trading up into first or second your targeting a specific player who is there. Big difference.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote