Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #37
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 5803 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I got banned for quoting a moderator's post and then using his favorite words "Don't discuss non-Texans in the Bullpen." He discusses non-Texan in the Bullpen, but I was banned for "moderator abuse" for saying what he said every day. LOL. This board is 100x better.
I, among many others, am a refugee from that board, where the troll-like moderators shut down my IP address so that I can't even read the posts without using an alternate internet provider.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote