View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #23
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's January 2014 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
...Trade #2 Minnesota gets #4 & Texans get #8 and #40 + first & 2nd round 2015...
I don't see this. Switching #4 & #8 is about a 400 point difference in value. So receiving #40, at 500 points, is close, but still about 100 points over valued. The Texans would likely have to give up something extra. But what really throws me is the addition of Minnesota's first & second in 2015. This is way too much value, unless I'm missing something here.

I like the thinking and trading out of 1-1; and I like the pick at #8 of Watkins. But not enough to take him. My draft board through round 3 would be defense, with the exception of one OL'man.

But this is just person preference. The main point of agreement is trading down for extra picks and drafting the players needed to move our team into the new schemes.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote