Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #307
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Well being plugged into the Michigan program I tend to have heavier feelings toward UM players. I loved Robinson, Graham, and Martin coming out probably more than anyone. I have the opposite feeling toward Lewan. The guy was probably the worst team captain in the history of the football team. He's constantly in trouble and acts like a thug.

He has the size, the mean streak, and is athletic enough to be a successful OT in the NFL. His pass blocking is nothing special, but his run blocking is which is why I lean toward RT for him. Again, I could see him playing LT, but I don't see him as a "franchise" LT.
If I was going to take a OT I'm not so sure I would take Mathews . I'm thinking Erving and Robinson have brighter futures at OT .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote