View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #414
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

I was thinking about our QB situation if I was BOB the first thing I would do is make sure were I stand and tell Mcnair lets get real here 2014 will be a rebuilding year yeah we will still try and win but lets get real here if we win 7 games in a rebuilding year hey .....that's a up IMO

that would give me the green light to not reach for a QB in the draft if I really don't like one ...if he likes a QB tho then hey Grab him but that's your guy tho for the next 4 years tho I wouldn't take that chance

I would

Cut Yates and Keenum

then in a unpopular Decesion I would keep Matt Schaub has a stop gap Vet QB

then I would draft a QB in the 3rd or 4th round .....

and that's it I would only have 2 QB's no need wasting a 3rd spot

next year I would draft a QB in the 1st round which will be a much better QB class
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote