View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #412
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 223239 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Okay. Everything you said is a solid case to build hope on.

But expecting playoffs based on the above when the Texans don't even have a starting QB right now?

Expectation is a "strong belief that something will happen". You are free to expect whatever you want, but for myself, I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment. I'm a patient fan that knows it can take time.

Obviously, I'd love nothing more than the Texans in the playoffs in 2014. However, I'm not going to join the Fire O'Brien Club if it does not happen, and that, to me, is the difference between hope and expectation.
Count me in this category too. O'Brien will likely spend this season installing his system(s) and weeding out the guys that don't fit while finding guys that do. If we make the playoffs during this process, that's so much yummy gravy.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote