View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #392
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Okay. Everything you said is a solid case to build hope on.

But expecting playoffs based on the above when the Texans don't even have a starting QB right now?

Expectation is a "strong belief that something will happen". You are free to expect whatever you want, but for myself, I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment. I'm a patient fan that knows it can take time.

Obviously, I'd love nothing more than the Texans in the playoffs in 2014. However, I'm not going to join the Fire O'Brien Club if it does not happen, and that, to me, is the difference between hope and expectation.
No different than the people who were crowning the colts division/SB champs before luck even took a snap in the NFL, hell before they even drafted him. Is there a Luck in this years draft ? Well we know there isnt one with the hype that luck had, but there could be one or even one better. Key is do we get him ?