Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #297
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I don't think Lewan is a LT and I think he is very overrated. I compare him to a guy like Oher. He can step in and play some LT, but only to fill in. In reality, he's a RT.

I've said before though that Richardson is my favorite OT in this class. Bridgewater plus Richardson would be pretty awesome.
Wow. Didn't see that coming. I think Lewan has the size to pay LT in the pros. 4 year starter at LT for Michigan. And naaaaaaaasty which some people keep yearning for from our players. I think a team will take him in the first round, 1 year on the right, then take over permanently on the left.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote