Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #295
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 85187 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I am ok with Robinson being ranked the #1 tackle prospect (In a vacuum I think Lewan could be the best), but I cannot sign off on Robinson being the pick @#1. He is on my board in the 5-15 range.

I could be on board with grabbing Richardson at the top of the 2nd. Gotta protect our investment.
I don't think Lewan is a LT and I think he is very overrated. I compare him to a guy like Oher. He can step in and play some LT, but only to fill in. In reality, he's a RT.

I've said before though that Richardson is my favorite OT in this class. Bridgewater plus Richardson would be pretty awesome.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote