View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #407
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I find it humorous that Manziel is being touted as 6'1" and 210#.

Colin Klein is 6'5" and Te'o is 6'1"

Saw him at the Rockets game next to Chris Paul (6'0") and he was at least 2 inches shorter than Paul.
FyI... I don't like Manziel's size any better than Bridgewaters. I think both are worthy of a first round pick, because of their intangibles. But for me, neither has the intangibles to make up for their "perceived" size. If Bridgewater weighs in at 215, that changes. I don't think Jonny can do anything to compensate for his size to make me want to risk the first overall pick on him.