Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #294
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 13608 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Wish in one hand and poop in the other. If we trade out of 1.1 we're not getting Bridgewater.

And Christ almighty all these people crying about us sucking the wrong year. Last year all anyone could talk about was how bad ass this draft class was. Last year would've been WAY worse to suck so maybe we can stop crying and worrying about who is #1 overall "worthy" and just pick the best g-d QB in the draft. Oh, and that's Bridgewater and I think that's pretty obvious.
See, this guy gets it. The ones claiming there's no Luck in the draft are either getting senile or simply dont get it. Luck is someone who probably won't come around for 15 years. Literally one of a kind so stop using him as a measuring stick. I guess I should never settle for anything less than a Ferrari. I really hope we draft Bridgewater because a small part of me wants these posters to have to eat their words when he goes surgical on secondaries.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote