View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #4
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Mock Draft Video - January (2 Rounds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I like the draft for the Texans. I would be absolutely ecstatic if Houston picked Bridgewater. Nix at 345 lbs would fit nice in Romeo Crennel's 3-4 system (rumored DC). That's a nice first two rounds for the Texans.

One question though: You have Arizona taking Derek Carr in the first round over Blake Bortles. Do you like Carr over Bortles or do you think Carr just fits better with Arizona?
Thanks JC! Yep..I like Carr of Bortles; plus I think he's a much better fit for Arians offense. IMHO, Bortles is 2nd/3rd Round talent that, along w/ other QBs, will get catapulted in the 1st Round.
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote