Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #293
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
The problem with the idea that there's no one worth 1-1 is that you've got to take someone. If no one wants to trade with you, then you've either got to give something up to induce someone to take it off your hands or you have to make a decision.

The problem is thinking that 1-1 has to be the best player in the draft and has to be the second coming of Peyton Manning.

You make a decision and you roll the dice. (Assuming, like I said, you can't trade and end up in a better position.)
I already stated you need that trading partner. As for the rest? Just "rolling the dice" is what gets you Ryan Leaf.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2