View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #382
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Dude, express your opinion. Like you just did here. That's well thought out. The opinion is garbage imo for various reasons but at least it has some thought behind it.

But you haven't been expressing well thought out views. You're just taking pot shots at every decision made.

That's what is landing you on ignore lists, not because you're not a sunshine pumper. And BTW, I don't think the majority are Sunshine Pumpers - we (or at least me) are just excited about the coaching staff being assembled. It's actually possible to have a view that is positive toward the Texans without being a sunshine pumper.
Yeah, that and bottom quoting. But maybe that's just me.

For the record, I'm ecstatic about the staff BO'B is assembling. Where's SH now? He'd have a hard time selling McNair is CHEAP now.

Go Texans~!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote