View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #93
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
I still see O'Brien making a run to trade for Mallett and possibly bringing in a vet, Cassel, to run his offense and trading back, even out of the top 10, to get more picks....
I found a few youtube clips of him & checked out some scouting reports. I wouldn't be mad at l if we traded two twos to get him. Likd we did for Schaub. He might not be a franchise guy, but I think he can be an effective starter. I like him as much as any QB in this draft. We're not winning a Super Bowl with Bidgewater, Manziel, or Bortles. & I wouldn't feel comfortable starting any of them on day 1. Not with what I've seen so far.