Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #284
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If we go OT at #1 the only guy I'm okay with is Greg Robinson. I think he's a franchise LT, and he would also benefit from starting out at RT.

I think Matthews, Kouandjio, and Lewan are all future RTs. Matthews maybe even an OG.

My #2 LT in the draft is Richardson, and I think there's a shot he will be there at #33.

This is simplifying things big time but I like Bridgewater and Richardson more than Mettenberger and Robinson.
I am ok with Robinson being ranked the #1 tackle prospect (In a vacuum I think Lewan could be the best), but I cannot sign off on Robinson being the pick @#1. He is on my board in the 5-15 range.

I could be on board with grabbing Richardson at the top of the 2nd. Gotta protect our investment.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote