View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got my hotel for NYC for the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
You do, they are free and you get them by lining up on Wed. starting at 4.

I may have a connection
Very cool. That sounds like fun. I think this is the most interesting draft we have seen since the Texans launched.

The first one every knew (for the most part) that the Texans were taking Carr. 2006 it was made clear that they weren't going QB because Bob was in love with Carr. I never liked Bush and the other options weren't that "sexy". I honestly knew next to nothing about Mario Williams before that draft.

With this one it's wide open and there are a lot of interesting players coming out. I am really interested to see where Johnny lands. I want to root for him in the NFL and hope he doesn't land on some team I hate or a place like Cleveland (which I think is very likely where he will land).
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote