View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's January 2014 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Perhaps. But then you need to look for a CB in free agency- and I dont think we would find an affordable option with Hampton's upside. Again, though, I get that RT is a need, and would not have a problem substituting an RT for most of these picks. Not in the first though, and not another late-round shot in the dark.
Why do we need to go CB in free agency? KJ and Joseph, replace McCain with Harris and move a CB in from lower end of roster . I'm interested in Aboye. Elbert Mack 7 year vet and Josh Victorian as these two could be cheap returns.