View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #379
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 20017 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

If you are on the "expecting it to happen", I'm going with speedfreek's take, hands down. I'm not drinking any of that Bob's 'I expect to win now' Kool-aid.
I really don't understand why Bob is getting raked over the coals for this (besides by speedfreak,who I guess wants to save money on tickets) . As the top guy he should be setting high expectations. If anything I'd say he has done a poor job of it in the past. Or at least holding people to them. I bet internally the Steelers probably knew they were in for a dicey year, but no one was saying "let's just try to slide into the playoffs guys and hope for the best. Participation trophies for everyone at years end!"
TheDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote