View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bill O'Brien - Offensive Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
If Munchack were in fact to be hired as the OLine coach (which would really surprise me), let me just say that our chances of being a predominantly ZBS team would drop substantially because I don't think he drafted Chance Warmack last year when he was the Titans HC with his first round pick to run a finesse ZB scheme.
I don't think the rest of the line was much suited to run zbs predominately. You don't change the scheme to fit only the one player. But to think that Munchak doesn't know or can teach the zbs is kinda silly, and what does who Tennessee drafted have to do with what kind of offense O'Brien want to run?
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote