View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #42
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sideline View/Zierlein/Harris on 2014 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxiousdog View Post
I respect LZ as much as anyone, but he tends to fall in love with exciting local prospects over quality players. He couldn't have been higher on the the Rodgers brothers or Vince Young. He had a huge on air meltdown when VY scored that overtime touchdown against us his rookie season.

So I temper his recommendations when it's a local guy.
Sounds reasonable. I just get a chuckle when JM or TB get roasted by a particular reviewer stating they wouldn't take one of the other until late 2nd / 3rd.