View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014   #63
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I am not sure tate is gone. They could high tender him for 2m and if nothing else, still draft a rb. Tate is a good back, but sometimes he tries to do too much. Tate would be fine if paired with a 3rd down type of guy. We dont know if arian will play again or what level he will be at. For 2m, I think thats a good safeguard. Maybe they trade a 5th for ronnie hillman who seems to be in the underground doghouse.
Arian is scheduled to be back in time for training camp and we still owe him money, at least enough to just keep him for another season. Tate wants to be a teams #1 back. He doesnt want to be a 2nd fiddle and I think hes had enough of Houston as Houston has had of him.

With Foster and Johnson, you can grab a Tate replacement on the cheap in the back half of the NFL draft. There are several talented guys who will be there.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote