View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's January 2014 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
If ODB can return kicks at an elite level, it does make the pick more attractive....

From a quick google seach his 40 time doesn't suggest he is a true deep threat though, is he a take the lid off the defense guy too?
I think he will be an elite returner, yes. However, I don't think he is a burner. At least, nothing I have seen makes me think he will be a TY Hilton type of receiver. He seems to be more quick than fast (though he is not slow- I guess a mid/high 4.4 forty time).
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote