View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014   #3
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake's Free Agent QB Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I'd rather keep Schaub than that pupu platter.

Your draft ticks the boxes for need though.

booger-sugar.... hehehehehe

What QBs did you have projected as available when you picked Boyd? Why Boyd?
Maybe Carr, Mettenberger, McCarron, and Boyd. I think Boyd has a ton of experience, close to 70% passing, has looked pretty good for the past 2 seasons throwing to Nuk and Watkins in the ACC and seems to have good size for a 6'1" dude. I dont think he ever gets in trouble and will participate in the senior bowl which will be fun to see. I think he is most likely gone by the top of the 3rd, so I would have to spend a high 2nd to get him without projecting a trade. Who knows, he might be the high riser like EJ Manuel was last year.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote