View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014   #1076
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The average age is nowhere close to 30. These guys in large part are very talented adolescents. This kind of stuff is not for players like AJ and JJ. It's for the 51 cats around them that need to be herded. A lot of them are maturely spending their time considering what speaker system and rims to have put on the Bentley they just spent their annual salary on.
I definitely have a more favorable opinion of the maturity level of the current roster than you do. And besides, maturity speaks to attitude which translates to effort on the field, and frankly I didn't find the effort on the field to be at all deficient in 2013 for most games from most players. No I think the teams
problems are found elsewhere.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote