View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014   #61
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Frank View Post
It would be nice if we could scrap up enough money for Brian Orakpo, Or Jairus Byrd.. I know they won't come cheap.. but loosing Schaub, Tate, and Smith should be able to get one #hopeful
I am not sure tate is gone. They could high tender him for 2m and if nothing else, still draft a rb. Tate is a good back, but sometimes he tries to do too much. Tate would be fine if paired with a 3rd down type of guy. We dont know if arian will play again or what level he will be at. For 2m, I think thats a good safeguard. Maybe they trade a 5th for ronnie hillman who seems to be in the underground doghouse.