Thread: Telephoto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #9
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 6477 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Telephoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You were able to take good images inside Toyota Center zoomed out to 200mm with a f/4? I would have thought it would be too dark.
I was just saying I was stopped from bringing it in so anyone buying a lens that size would know not to take it into a Rockets game.

Besides the court being well lit, ISO 3200 is no problem with these new sensors. With image stabilization and ISO 3200 the images are great in low light also.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote