Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #257
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
lol, sorry Tex. You're far from unbiased. Your information is good that's why I don't blast you like most others do, but you definitely show quite a bit of bias.

The money thing can't be argued though. We R F'd.
On this we disagree. Unlike many who have been in love with Teddy since the Sugar Bowl and who still are to this day, I started the season with Manziel and Boyd as my 2 top QBs. I also thought that David Fales would be in the discussion as a Top 5 QB. Boyd had a much better Peach Bowl vs Teddy's Sugar Bowl. While Teddy played a good game much of Louisville's success in that game came from their defense, Florida's 3 turnovers and Jeff Driskel's horrible play (a pick six to start the game).

When the season started Winston and Bortles were not even on my radar. Bortles blipped when he almost beat S Caro and Winston showed up after dismantling Clemson. It was only after watching several games from the top 10 QBs in this draft, that I decided sometime in November, that the Top 3 QBs in this year for me were Winston, Manziel and Bortles. Winston is not eligible for the draft, I believe Manziel has as much affinity for drinking beer as he does playing football and Bortles has the best arm and highest ceiling of them all. Next to Manziel, Bortles runs best and only runs when he has to and when he needs to make things happen.

Now if that is being biased, well then, I guess I am biased. Unlike you and many others, your love for Teddy has never wavered since last years Sugar Bowl. You think I am biased because I don't share your love for Teddy. If you think all my other information is good, why is my evaluation of Bortles flawed and bias?
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote