Thread: Telephoto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Telephoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
I was stopped from bringing my Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS into a Rockets game. The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM is tiny with diffractive optics (DO) but doesn't deliver as good of images.

If the only limit is length, the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM might be an option.
You were able to take good images inside Toyota Center zoomed out to 200mm with a f/4? I would have thought it would be too dark.