Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #254
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I agree. I hate the way folks act like the players all come with little objectively graded bar codes and you just line them up - then yell at anything not done in conformance with the imaginary value.
Not only that, that would seem like such a flawed system to go by. You're just going to throw all factors out the window for whoever you got ranked high enough on your barcode list? What if you have two other good guys at that position? What if you have a really great guy at another position of need for your team available, but he is two slots down on the barcode list so you're supposed to pass on him? I just don't see how that follows and sort of sound logic at all no matter how many GM's talk about BPA as their strategy.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote