Thread: Telephoto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Telephoto

I on'y brought my camera out to the game once. Brought my lens that zoomed out to 300mm. It worked fine, but I was sitting at club level which are great seats, but not exactly low enough to get what you want typically. I still got plenty of great shots, but had I been anywhere on the first level, I could have gotten some really sweet close ups. I plan on doing that next year. 300mm is enough if you are on the first row. 400mm and above would really be ideal.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote