View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's January 2014 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Solid draft, give me an OL in place of the WR and I would be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
That 325 pound LB should be great behind 330 pound Carrethers! So ...who is your right tackle? I assume you start Q at LG or do you bring Smith back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
Agreed. There's just no way they use a 2nd on WR. Switch that with an OL and that could be one heck of a draft.
First of all, thanks for reading guys.

I chose OBJ over Richardson in round 2 because I think it would be easier to find a starting caliber RT than a WR with OBJ's skill set in free agency. I would be perfectly happy with an OT there, but I prefer this option.

Honestly, having done a TON of research/film review over this winter break (en lieu of writing my thesis), Beckham Jr. has become one of my favorite prospects for this draft. He has good hands, and he is one of the shiftiest prospects I have seen declare in a long while. He just seems to know what to do to avoid being tackled. He would help not only the offense, but our special teams as well.

Building the OLine is important for helping a young QB. But giving him playmakers is just as important.

bb- yeah, I see Q becoming the starting LG.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote