Thread: Kiper 2014
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #36
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kiper 2014

So... I activated my "insider" account & found why Kiper dropped Bridgewater in his top 25.
10 Teddy Bridgewater
Quote:
In terms of movement this week, Teddy Bridgewater slides a little bit as I got to go through some more Louisville tape
Quote:
He drops a little on my board this week after more time to review, but he's still almost certain to go in the top-five range if he comes out. Bridgewater is poised and smart and is the guy most regularly making NFL throws with timing and anticipation in this class. He has a good blend of arm strength to drive the ball into tight windows and the sense of when to take some heat off the ball. He's very catchable. He moves his eyes quickly and often scans the whole field. When he sees a target, he has a quick release, plenty of arm strength and good ball placement.
Well, he doesn't give a reason for letting him slide. I find it interesting that even though he is the tenth best player in the draft, Kiper feels Bridgewater will most likely go in the top 5.
14 Johnny Manziel
Quote:
Based on talk he would enter the draft, I did a full breakdown on Manziel. Take a look at that. He sees the whole field, has tremendous touch and would deliver strikes with more velocity if he kept his feet underneath him consistently. Height will always be a question, but he has proved it won't stop him.
He's got Hundley at 17, but we know Hundley stated he was going back to college. No other QB in his top 25 players.