View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #148
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University of Texas' Head Coach search

Strong was not one of my top hopefuls to get hired, but I am not upset by any means by it. I will just wait and see what transpires and how the team plays with the talent and QB they have. So far Mr. Strong seems very straight forward and determined from his body language and his demeanor. I like that. I know very little about him from watching him coach and seeing his decision making on game day. I hear nice things though. Either way I am excited for the new era and the new blood at the leadership position. I hope that Strong is the guy to make this program the Cornerstone that it is supposed to be.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote