View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #64
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brees, Foles and .... yes, Keenum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
That's one reason I expected more from Cutler. Playing at Vandy, he wasn't playing with a team that was exactly physically dominant.
Or Yates at UNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
But it makes sense. Sometimes the best QB is the guy who was the guy who was having to stretch himself to make up for the deficiencies of his team. Kind of a reverse AJ McCarron.
I'm checking out McCarron now. He doesn't look too bad to me. Sure, he's got talent on his team... so do we. & while Bridgewater may not have a lot of talent around him, his recievers did a heck of a job, with some insane catches, & mad YAC.