View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #54
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Htownfan32's Bill O'Brien Mock

My evaluation:

1. TB, hell yes I'm on the TB train, good pick.
2. Murphy, I'm assuming you want him at OLB for this mock. I love the size and hustle but alot is going to depend on his ability to bend and quickness. I'll be very interested to see his 10 yd. split time in the 40 at the Combine. I have doubts that he fits a traditional 3-4 at OLB.
3. James, I love this pick as well. I'm hoping he falls to the 4th in my latest mock.
4. Gaines, I don't know anything about him but CB is a definite need.
5. Hart, I think in Wade's 1 gap 3-4 he's great depth, in a 2 gap system he needs to add some weight but should be good depth.
6. Lyerla, doubtful that Uncle Bob signs off on this pick. If he can stay clean then he's going to be a steal for someone.
7. Zumwalt, I don't know anything about this guy either but ILB is a definite need.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote