View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #249
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rumor: Romeo Crennel Hired as DC ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Bringing in a handful of guys from college does not equate with hiring position coaches on behalf of the unnamed DC... I doubt he promised guys like Butler anything more than a job and a certain amount of money... He could end up coaching ST, being special assitant o O'Brien, etc...

From what I've seen, Kollar is the only coach that was likely promised a specific roll on defense, and I'm sure Crennel approved of that move before it happened.
Im pretty sure Romeo had input on all these hires beforehand. This was just his first chance to fly down from coaching the Shrine Game
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote