View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014   #248
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 70559 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rumor: Romeo Crennel Hired as DC ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCoogs View Post
Is it a little weird that he already put some of the positional coaches in place on defense before he hired the DC?

I don't know maybe that's normal, just seems a little weird to me.
Bringing in a handful of guys from college does not equate with hiring position coaches on behalf of the unnamed DC... I doubt he promised guys like Butler anything more than a job and a certain amount of money... He could end up coaching ST, being special assitant o O'Brien, etc...

From what I've seen, Kollar is the only coach that was likely promised a specific roll on defense, and I'm sure Crennel approved of that move before it happened.