View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014   #1042
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 270486 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Not the one you are going for but - duplicitous. What this experience should teach is all those criticisms were made up BS in the first place. Easy allegations without any substance.

Lose a game and we will start hearing about the Ihop menu.

Aaah... you got where I was going. I said I understood why the whole staff was shown the door. I also said that was to be expected. I was recalling all the grief cast upon Kubiak for hiring his "buddies". But now it's perfectly normal for the new staff to be populated by Buddies Of O'Brien.

For better or worse, we'll all find out together if these BoOBs can get this team, our team, back on track.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote