View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014   #8
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15379 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sideline View/Zierlein/Harris on 2014 Draft

Both are really good QBs. Johnny may wow the crowd, but Teddy's work is so much cleaner looking. It would be a very, very bold move if the Texans were to pick Manziel over TB. I just don't see it with this organization. Teddy is squeaky clean. He just needs some time in the gym. I'll support and trust whom ever O'Brien rolls with. I just don't see any logic skipping Teddy unless some crazy trade which is HIGHLY fkn doubtful. A lot of people here need to realize that.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote