View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014   #279
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It means Deepi Sidhu has an active imagination. Nothing more. Watch this.

Rick Smith had plans with the Cleveland Browns to exchange picks with the intention of drafting Robert Griffin III. But when Washington selected RG3 after a trade with St.Louis, did they still want to trade with Cleveland for Trent Richardson?

Instead, they stayed patt & drafted Whitney Mercilus.

I mean just because I said it don't make it true. Same with Deepi.
C'mon TK, you can better than that. She was just applying real world application of what McNair himself said just a few days ago about how they work the draft. I highly doubt she's throwing stuff against the wall to see what will stick and the team is publishing on the team website.

C'MON MAN!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote