View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014   #1036
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Exactly - I have a hard time believing people really believe some of what's said.

Team Owner/GM : I see you want to hire as your newest assistant coach.
Head Coach : Yes - I think he'll do a fine job as our coach.
TO/GM : Is this someone you're personally familiar with?
HC : Yes he is.
TO/GM : Have you worked with him before?
HC : Yes I have. I've seen him work first hand, and based on that, I believe he can help this team succeed.
TO/GM : Is this someone you've actually hired before when you were putting together another coaching staff?
HC : Yes, I thought enough of him to hire him before, and based on that experience, I'm willing to stake some of my success on my previous experience.
TO/GM : Then I'm sorry I can't approve the hire. Please go out and find someone you've never worked with or met, and then come back and talk to me.

Lmao!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote