View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014   #391
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80683 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I was talking about posters on this MB.
I would bet that the main reason nobody was talking about Bridgewater here was because we'd just locked up Matt Schaub for a few years and no one would have imagined he'd turn to utter garbage AND that we'd even be anywhere near the first pick of the draft. If you look at the Jags message board, they've been discussing Bridewater since last season. People were probably looking more at Boyd, McCarron, and Mettenburger because they'd be available to us more likely and could be groomed instead of us actually needing a starting QB.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote