View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014   #215
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Me too.

Feel the same way about the Titans, and the Colts are slowly reaching that status. The Luck-Hilton-Pagano Colts are so much more unlikable than the Manning-Wayne-Dungy Colts.

Regarding O'Brien, and maybe this has been addressed, I have heard some speculation (almost a foregone assumption) that, like Kubiak, O'Brien will be calling the plays. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was an OC for one year. That's hardly Kubiak pedigree OC. Has it been explicitly stated anywhere that O'Brien will be calling the plays? Did he call the (offensive) plays at Penn State?
It's kind of hard to hate Luck though. He's just a goony bastard that just looks like he's having fun playing football. Sucks for us that it appears he's pretty damn good and sharp in the brain too (like Peyton. Damnit).

Not sure about the playcalling stuff for O'Brien and whether he did it at Penn State but I think he did (There was an article posted earlier in this thread and I think he was quoted saying he was calling the plays). He did call plays in NE's 2011 year, so there's that but if he wants to do it then I say let him do it till he proves he's incapable.