View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014   #213
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I hate the Utah Jazz and their fans with every fiber in me. That hatred keeps me warm at night.
Me too.

Feel the same way about the Titans, and the Colts are slowly reaching that status. The Luck-Hilton-Pagano Colts are so much more unlikable than the Manning-Wayne-Dungy Colts.

Regarding O'Brien, and maybe this has been addressed, I have heard some speculation (almost a foregone assumption) that, like Kubiak, O'Brien will be calling the plays. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was an OC for one year. That's hardly Kubiak pedigree OC. Has it been explicitly stated anywhere that O'Brien will be calling the plays? Did he call the (offensive) plays at Penn State?