View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #205
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Might give some insight here (apparently also friends):

O’Brien on Penn State’s defensive woes: Don’t mess with John Butler
Got some Kubiak-ish blame taking in that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill O'Brien
If anybody should take heat, it’s Bill O’Brien, not John Butler.

“Well, (that) falls upon me. I call the plays,” O’Brien said. “And certainly, you go into a game like that and you’re playing an offense … that scores a lot of points, you’ve got to score points. So I look in the mirror.

“Certainly, some of the players could have played better … But that starts with me, and the whole game starts with me as the head football coach. Nobody understands that better than me.”
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote