View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #52
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Htownfan32's Bill O'Brien Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
So your 2 guys are actually 2 guys you dont like?

Why even draft one if you dont like them? Are you wanting the Texans to get a free agent QB or what?
Yes, I've said many times I dont really like any of the Qb's in this draft. These are the 2 that I think have the best chance of becoming what Texans fans are looking for.

But I would try to trade down and get a 2015 1st so that I could try to trade up in a much better QB draft and use this draft to fill many of the holes that currently exist on the team.

What I hope doesn't happen is that Rick reaches and ends up with another Carr.

Regardless of whether a QB is drafted or not, I would like for the Texans to get a vet QB like Cassell to bridge the gap.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote