View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #186
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
If hatred was based on success, it would be superficial. I'm not a superficial person and there's reason behind everything I do and feel. If you only hate teams because they win, well, I guess that'd make you superficial now, wouldn't it? That'd be pretty pathetic to only hate teams that win.

What is the real reason you hate everything Boston? I didnt see it in your rant so other than superficial crap you mentioned I didnt see any thing else. Really having hate for sports teams is pretty pathetic.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote