View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #181
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Very excited about the new S&C coach. I have hated the Texans S&C coaching the entire time. We have had way too many injuries compared to the norm.
We have had three or four different S&C coaches. I guess they all liked injuries. But Cushing clearly was not in good enough shape to avoid his knee injury. I'm sure Tate's broken ribs were due to him being poorly trained as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Ah, so it was probably his pops' name that I heard (concerning the Texans) a few years ago?
Yeah - Kirk. He was asked to interview for HC when Kubiak was hired. He declined.