View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014   #331
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 207192 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Read from bottom up:

Quote:
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 18h

Bill O'Brien as Patriots OC, coaching up a rookie Ryan Mallett. pic.twitter.com/oTp0VKFb7g

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 19h

@themightygwinn one of the things I've been questioning. May want to continue molding him for when Brady hangs it up. But when is that?

@themightygwinn haven't studied them yet. Just thinking out loud on how much sense it makes to bring in Mallett

Mallett has a big arm, but was inconsistent at Arkansas. He'll know if Mallett has progressed as a man & a passer. I'd still draft a QB too

O'Brien coached mobile QBs in college at Ga Tech, Maryland, etc, but he recruited to top QBs at Penn State that are pocket passers.

Mallett had 3 years learning from Brady & understanding what Bill Belichick understands. O'Brien part of the staff to draft Mallett in NE

The more I think about it, the more sense it makes for Bill O'Brien to go after Ryan Mallett. Part of staff to draft him, 6'6 pocket passer
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote